Pinewood Derby Car Body – Warped Physics
Pinewood Derby Car Body – Warped Physics is a genuine measurable victor. The Techs at Derby Dust offer this hustling configuration prepared for final sanding and paint. We were the primary custom shop that offers this school based outline guideline. The tech’s have removed the mystery from this fabricate and offers the Pinewood Derby Car Body – Physics Lecture with introduced the weights with an attractive, adjusted COG. This pinewood derby auto body will spare you a couple of hours time in your construct.
On the off chance that you have constrained apparatuses, this Pinewood Derby Car Body – Physics Lecture is an awesome first time or kitchen-possible form with an adapting saw and bore.
No extravagant devices, no muddled parchment cuts. The establishment of this auto can be found here. The Tech’s have changed it to our last plan that we offered for a long time.
The body contains two weight stashes cut from the side. Specialists fill these pockets with liquid lead and afterward cover with wood putty.
Alternatively, specialists will use two under pockets if tungsten is picked as a weight counterweight. Pinewood Derby Car Body – Physics Lecture is sliced utilizing CNC machines to guarantee a repeatable item. Starting at 2019, Derby Dust will never again offer the auto with the front end indented between the wheels.
A few examiners my not pass an auto because of the 1.75″ decision. Derby Dust still suggests shaving 1/sixteenth off the predominant cow hub to guarantee the back wheels don’t rub.
Produced using an authority BSA pine square, Pinewood Derby Car Body – Physics Lecture complies with all Cub Scout rules.
- 7″ long
- At least 3/8″ from ground
- 1.75″ in width
- Weighted to 120-125 g
- May use camber / bent axles
Derby Dust® offer’s a demonstrated winning establishment to fabricate your Champion. Pinewood Derby Car Body – Warped Physics can be customized to your rules:
- Wheel base: BSA slots, Drilled BSA distance, Extended Wheelbase. KNOW YOUR RULES!
- Balanced for max COG 1/2-3/4″ in front of rear axles
- Sanded to 220 grit finish
- Finish Kit which includes, gap gauge, foil tape for covering holes, and #44 drill bit for proper wheel install without damaging your axle slots. SEE VIDEO
- A 1.25″ diameter weight pocket on bottom of body may be present so you can add small amounts of weight to bring the car up to 5.0 oz