Fast Pinewood Derby Winner Car Kits by Derby Dust®
Super Slim Wedge a fast pinewood derby winner by Derby Dust®. This one is one of those overlooked designs that always blows away the competition. Simple basic design on the outside. Utilizing an official BSA block, we cnc cut this profile to get you in the winner’s circle. So our fast derby car kit includes a pre-cut car body, weighted, lathed wheels, cnc polished axles, and the ultimate dry graphite lube which comply to majority of all pack’s rules. Wheel and axle upgrades available for those that desire more speed and is allowed by their rules.
Every official Pinewood Derby Car will have the same wheels and axles, but do you use the speed tricks that will help you get maximum performance of the derby? As a result Derby Dust® tech’s take the guess work out of building a champion racer. When building your kit, there are many key issues to understand on how all the parts are put together. Using these known tips will result in a fast derby car that looks and performs better than the rest.
Fast Pinewood derby Car Kit comes standard with:
- Pre-cut car body in BSA axle slot, Drilled BSA Distance, or Drilled Extended Wheelbase
- 2k diamond polished axles
- Derby Dust® Lightly Lathed Wheels
- Lead Weight Ballast
- Gap Gauge
- #44 Drill bit
- Small weight ballast to bring to 5 oz weight after painting
- Strip of Foil tape to cover any exposed weight on the underside
- Sample Tube of Derby Dust® Dry Lube
- Written instructions with YouTube hand’s on reference.
Customers choose custom parts according to their pack rules such as:
- Higher polished speed axles
- Rail Riding Axles
- Lighter weight reduced pinewood speed wheels
- Tungsten weights
- Wheel bore polishing
- Pre-Painted Primed Body
Our winning car kits come with either precision cut cnc axle slots or precision drilled axle holes drilled with the Goat Boy Drill Station. Kits with axle slots are always fully BSA compliant with all pack rules. Especially relevant are your local pack rules. Please check these rules before purchasing a car body with drilled axle holes.
Leave them in the Dust with Axle and Wheel Upgrade Options