Fast Pinewood Derby Car Kit by Derby Dust®
Unique Fast Pinewood Derby Car Kit by Derby Dust®. Utilizing an official BSA block, we cnc cut this profile to get you in the winner’s circle. So our fast kit includes a pre-cut car body, weight, prepared wheels, polished axles, and lube which comply to most pack’s rules. Wheel and axle upgrades available.
While every Pinewood Derby Car will have wheels and axles, do you know the tricks that will help you get maximum speed of the car? As a result Derby Dust® tech’s take the guess work out of build a champion When designing your car, there are several key issues to consider that includes the efficiency of all the parts put together. Using these known tricks will result in a fast pinewood derby car that looks and performs better.
Fast Pinewood derby Car Kit comes standard with:
- Pre-cut car body in BSA axle slot or Drilled BSA Distance
- 2k diamond polished axles
- Derby Dust® Lightly Lathed Wheels
- Lead Canopy
- Gap Gauge
- #44 Drill bit
- Small weight ballast to bring to 5 oz weight after painting
- Strip of Foil tape to cover any exposed weight on the underside
- Sample Tube of Derby Dust® Dry Lube
- Written instructions with YouTube hand’s on reference.
Customers choose custom parts according to their pack rules such as:
- Higher polished speed axles
- Rail Riding Axles
- Lighter weight reduced pinewood speed wheels
- Tungsten weights
- Wheel bore polishing
- Pre-Painted Primed Body
Our winning car kits come with either precision cut cnc axle slots or precision drilled axle holes drilled with the Goat Boy Drill Station. Kits with axle slots are always fully BSA compliant with all pack rules. Especially relevant are your local pack rules. Please check these rules before purchasing a car body with drilled axle holes.
Leave them in the Dust with Axle and Wheel Upgrade Options