Pinewood Master Tool Pack
Pinewood Derby car tools are a must-have for every racer.
These are all the tools for the DIY mom or dad.
There is nothing left.
Plus, our master tool pack will will cover all aspects of a build.
When time is not on your side, the right tool will get the job done fast and correctly on the first try.
And our pinewood master pack covers all the parts of a pinewood derby build.
Whether you’re working with a pre-made car kit or starting from scratch with a basic pinewood block, Derby Worx’s patent specialty tooling has the right tool for the job.
As a result, Derby Dust has bundled all of it’s top quality tools to make this Pinewood Master Tool Pack.
Quality counts, and Bill stand’s behind his products.
Our Master Tool Pack includes the following tools:
– A 3D printed drill guide for drilling ⅜” weight holes for BSA distances Derby Dust BSA Weight Drill Guide Pro-Body Tool II (BSA Version) – Used to drill parallel axle holes, high wheel (even if you have to use slots)
– Used as a manual drill for delicate work Pin Vise
ALWAYS pre-drill axle holes #44 Drill Bit –
– There is a proper distance for maximum speed Gap Gauge Axle Tools:
– Guide used to install axles with ease. We use it as a guide for drilling axle holes as well. Comes with an integrated gap gauge Pro-Axle Guide Pro-Axle Press II – Straighten axles and a taper under the axle head for reduced friction. Use with the rail rider attachment to bend axles
– Use for bending 1.5 / 2.5° bends (use with the pro axle press) Pro-Rail Rider Tool
Barrette Axle File – Remove crimps and burrs. Tapered in shape – only 1 side cuts allowing for precise material removal
– Align and tune. This is one of the most overlooked tools. Remove axles the proper way Axle Pliers
– Use for many axles and wheels Wet Sand Paper 400-10,000 grit Cotton String – For applying pinewood axle final polish
T-shirt Strips – Removing axle final polish residue
– Diamond axle polish for mirror finish Axle Final Polish Wheel Tools:
Pro-Hub Tool – Wheel prep. Inner bore sizing, square the inner bore hub, cone inner bore hub
– Used to clean the outer bores where the nail head rides against the wheel Pro-Outer Hub Shaver
– Tool that allows a wheel to be chucked up for sanding and various other modifications Pro-Wheel Mandrel
Pro Wheel Shaver XT2 – Hand powered mini-lathe designed for accurately rounding and sizing Pinewood Derby Car Racing Wheels
– For removing manufacturing and ream micro scratches Wheel Polish Kit
Seal the pinewood wheel bore for near friction free surface prior to lube Wheel Bore Sealant –
Fluffy Piper Cleaners – Used for bore sealant – graphite burnishing of pinewood derby wheels
– Used to determine if your wheel falls within your pack’s rules Wheel Measurement Gauge
– 1.0 oz – Big Boy Size. Many Many races! Derby Dust Dry Graphite Lube Upgrades / Add-on’s:
Building a rail rider?
Advanced axle bending?
Add the tool. Pro Axle Bender
Precise, accurate bends, no hammering.
Derby Worx Videos via YouTube