Pinewood Master Tool Pack
Pinewood Derby® car tools are a must-have for every racer.
These are all the tools for the DIY mom or dad.
There is nothing left.
Plus, our master tool pack will cover all aspects of a build.
When time is not on your side, the right tool will get the job done fast and correctly on the first try.
And our pinewood master pack covers all the parts of a Pinewood Derby® build.
Whether you’re working with a pre-made car kit or starting from scratch with a basic pinewood block, Derby Worx’s patent specialty tooling has the right tool for the job.
As a result, Derby Dust has bundled all of it’s top quality tools to make this Pinewood Master Tool Pack.
Quality counts, and Bill stand’s behind his products.
Our Master Tool Pack includes the following tools:
- Derby Dust BSA Weight Drill Guide – A 3D printed drill guide for drilling ⅜” weight holes for BSA distances
- Pro-Body Tool II (BSA Version) – Used to drill parallel axle holes, high wheel (even if you have to use slots)
- Pin Vise – Used as a manual drill for delicate work
- #44 Drill Bit – ALWAYS pre-drill axle holes
- Gap Gauge – There is a proper distance for maximum speed
- Pro-Axle Guide – Guide used to install axles with ease. We use it as a guide for drilling axle holes as well. Comes with an integrated gap gauge
- Pro-Axle Press II – Straighten axles and a taper under the axle head for reduced friction. Use with the rail rider attachment to bend axles
- Pro-Rail Rider Tool – Use for bending 1.5 / 2.5° bends (use with the pro axle press)
- Barrette Axle File – Remove crimps and burrs. Tapered in shape – only 1 side cuts allowing for precise material removal
- Axle Pliers – Align and tune. This is one of the most overlooked tools. Remove axles the proper way
- Wet SandPaper 400-10,000 grit – Use for many axles and wheels
- Cotton String – For applying pinewood axle final polish
- T-shirt Strips – Removing axle final polish residue
- Axle Final Polish – Diamond axle polish for mirror finish
- Pro-Hub Tool – Wheel prep. Inner bore sizing, square the inner bore hub, cone inner bore hub
- Pro-Outer Hub Shaver – Used to clean the outer bores where the nail head rides against the wheel
- Pro-Wheel Mandrel – Tool that allows a wheel to be chucked up for sanding and various other modifications
- Pro Wheel Shaver XT2 – Hand powered mini-lathe designed for accurately rounding and sizing Pinewood Derby® Car Racing Wheels
- Wheel Polish Kit – For removing manufacturing and ream micro scratches
- Wheel Bore Sealant – Seal the pinewood wheel bore for near friction free surface prior to lube
- Fluffy Piper Cleaners – Used for bore sealant – graphite burnishing of Pinewood Derby® wheels
- Wheel Measurement Gauge – Used to determine if your wheel falls within your pack’s rules
- Derby Dust Dry Graphite Lube – 1.0 oz – Big Boy Size. Many Many races!
Upgrades / Add-ons:
Building a rail rider?
Advanced axle bending?
Add the Pro Axle Bender tool.
Precise, accurate bends, no hammering.
Derby Worx Videos via YouTube
There are no reviews yet.