Pinewood Derby Car Kit – Heart Breaker by Derby Dust®
Pinewood Derby Car Kit – Heart Breaker by Derby Dust®. Utilizing an official BSA block, we precision router and laser cut this profile to get your champion racer the winner’s circle with ease. So our winning kit includes a pre-cut car body, heart weight, lathed wheels, prepped axles, and dry graphite lube which comply to most pack’s rules. Axle and wheel upgrades available.
Because every winning Pinewood Derby Car Kit – Heart Breaker has wheels and axles, do you know the secrets that will help you get fastest speed of the car? As a result Derby Dust® tech’s take the guess work out of making a winning racer. When making your derby car, there are key issues to consider that includes the benefit of all the parts put together. Using these known tips will result in a winning pinewood derby car that looks and performs better than the rest of the pack.
Pinewood Derby Car Kit – Heart Breaker comes standard with:
- Pre-cut car body in BSA axle slot or Drilled BSA Distance
- 2k diamond polished axles
- Derby Dust® Lightly Lathed Wheels
- 3x Lead square ballasts.
- Gap Gauge
- #44 Drill bit
- Small weight ballast to bring to 5 oz weight after painting
- Strip of Foil tape to cover any exposed weight on the underside
- Sample Tube of Derby Dust® Dry Lube
- Written instructions with YouTube hand’s on reference.
Customers choose custom parts according to their pack rules such as:
- Higher polished speed axles
- Rail Riding Axles
- Lighter weight reduced pinewood speed wheels
- Tungsten weights
- Wheel bore polishing
- Pre-Painted Primed Body
Our Pinewood Derby Car Kit – Heart Breaker comes with either precision cut cnc axle slots or precision drilled axle holes drilled with the Goat Boy Drill Station. Kits with axle slots are always fully BSA compliant with all pack rules. Please check your pack rules before purchasing a car body with drilled axle holes.
Leave them in the Dust with Axle and Wheel Upgrade Options